To register, send the following information by email to email@example.com:
- personal information (name, surname, telephone number, email, postal address, name of your school and year of schooling in 2017/2018),
- type of registration (basic, partial, full),
- whether you are signing up for Slovene or English courses,
- for students younger than 18 parents need to fill out a parental agreement.
Cost of attendance
Students can participate in one of three possible ways:
- Full registration: Includes lodging and all three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in Dijaški dom Koper. The cost is 150,00 EUR.
- Partial registration: Includes participation without lodgings but with lunch, dinner, and social evening activities (until 22:00). The cost is 110,00 EUR.
- Basic registration: Includes participation without lodgings but with lunch (from 9:30. until 17:00). The cost is 80,00 EUR.
Lodging includes full board all days except Sunday (only dinner) and Friday (only breakfast and lunch).
You will be notified about the manner of payment in response to your registration.
A proof of receipt of a highest national prize in a competition in mathematics or logic in years 2016, 2017, or 2018 will give you a 30% discount on the cost of participation. Furthermore, if you submit a proof of attendance at an International Mathematical Olympiad the cost of participation will be fully waived.
The number of places is limited; applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.